Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Low Midi Volume when recording

  1. #1
    Inactive Member bdonald's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2001
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi Everyone
    I am running a EWS64xl, and for some reason now, it seems that when I play or record through cakewalk <or any sequencer for that matter>, the volume is extremely low. I have it cranked on the track, but can barely hear it. I cannot find any settings for this in the ews mixer, I'm running w2k for op, btw. Would appreciate any input on this
    Bob


    ------------------

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Dani Futuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 8th, 2000
    Posts
    19
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Take a look at the Console window, maybe the volbars are dragged down for the Virtual Channels.
    Make sure you havent recorded any automation data either. Try switching between the 2 different outputs on the ews. I dont really know your level of expertise so maybe you?ve already tried all of this :-)

    /danny

    ------------------

  3. #3
    Inactive Member jazzjazzjazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 29th, 2001
    Posts
    8
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah.. UI have the same Problem! My midi output is to low, and I don?t find any settings under win2k to change the volume. Forder on I?m not able to use my DB-50XB from Yamaha... can some one help me on this!!!!

    ------------------

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •